By opening this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not stay to use Presidential radio if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, raises to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Consumer and ourselves.
Unless otherwise stated, Presidential radio and/or its licensors own the intellectual stuff rights for all material on Presidential radio.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Presidential radio for your own personal use subjected to limitations set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Presidential radio.
- How to Sell, rent or sub-license material from Presidential radio.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Presidential radio.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Presidential radio shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
You warrant and represent that:
You are allowed to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so, the Comments do not occupy any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright. A patent or trademark of any third party. The Comments do not contain any insulting, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
Hyperlinking to our Content:
The following organizations may link to our Website without previous written approval:
Government agencies, Search engines, News organizations, Online directory suppliers may link to our Website.
In the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses and System wide Attributed Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls.
These organizations may link to our home page, to journals or to other Website information so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceptive.
- does not falsely imply sponsorship, authorization or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services.
- fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and accept other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- online directory distributors.
- internet portals.
- accounting, law and consulting firms.
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link demands from these organizations if we decide that:
- the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
- the organization does not have any negative records with us.
- the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink pays the absence of Presidential radio.
- the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
- is not in any way deceiving.
- does not falsely indicate sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services.
- fits within the context of the relating party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website:
- you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Presidential radio.
- Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site,
- a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Accepted organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name;
- or By use of the uniform resource locator being interrelated to
- or By use of any other explanation of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Presidential radio’s symbol or other creation will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without previous approval and written permission. You may not make frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual performance or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold answerable for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and guard us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link should appear on any Website that may be understood as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which invades, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights. For more information Click here
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately eliminate all links to our Website upon request. We also standby the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.